Subject: Gentle Reminder – MSC Roundtable on Technology Brussels
From: "Invitation - Munich Security Conference" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "press - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 18:35:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the attention of His Excellency Erkki Keldo

Your Excellency,

Please allow us to refer to your pending invitation by our Vice-Chairman and 
Chief Executive Officer Dr. Benedikt Franke to attend the MSC Roundtable on 
Technology which will take place in Brussels on October 15.

For your convenience, please find attached your personal invitation letter 
as well as our current Concept Note which includes the draft agenda. Kindly 
note that the document is strictly confidential and not to be distributed 
externally. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

We would be delighted to welcome you to Brussels in October and kindly ask 
you to confirm your attendance by e-mail at your earliest convenience. This 
will allow us to start the registration process in good time.

Should you or your team have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact 
the MSC Team via  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] or +49 89 37979490 at any time.

Sincerely,

The MSC Team

Munich Security Conference
Karolinenplatz 3 | 80333 München, Germany

E [email-masked]
P +49 89 3797949 0 <tel:+49 89 3797949 0>

Website <https://www.securityconference.org/>  | 𝕏 
<https://twitter.com/munsecconf>  | Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/MunSecConf/>  | Instagram 
<https://www.instagram.com/munsecconf/>  | LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/munsecconf/>  | YouTube 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MunichSecurityConf>  | Threads 
<https://www.threads.net/@munsecconf>  | Newsletter 
<https://newsletter.securityconference.de/en/>  | Bluesky 
<https://bsky.app/profile/munsecconf.bsky.social>  | WhatsApp 
<https://www.whatsapp.com/channel/0029Vaz66MaIt5rxZpVZOS3Y>

  <https://www.facebook.com/munsecconf> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/munsecconf/> 
<https://www.twitter.com/munsecconf> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MunichSecurityConf> 
<https://www.instagram.com/munsecconf/>

Stiftung Münchner Sicherheitskonferenz gGmbH
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Benedikt Franke, Sara-Sumie Yang
Eingetragen im Handelsregister B des Amtsgerichts München unter HRB 191372

 <https://securityconference.org/assets/02_Dokumente/01_Publikationen/MunichSecurityBrief_EN.pdf> 
<https://securityconference.org/en/publications/munich-security-brief/digital-trust/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=digital_trust> 
<https://securityconference.org/en/publications/munich-security-brief/zeitenwende-for-the-g7/> 
<https://securityconference.org/en/publications/munich-security-brief/zeitenwende-for-the-g7/?utm_source=mail&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=ZeitenwendeForTheG7&utm_id=G7> 
<https://securityconference.org/publikationen/munich-security-report-2022/> 
<https://securityconference.org/en/events/cop26/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=cop26&utm_id=cop26>